Appraisal Quality Control Reviewer
- Perform quality review of Single Family and Multi-Family appraisals up to 1 million.
- Provide clients with timely notification of completed appraisals, appraisal delays due to content/quality of the appraisal, and effectively communicate rejected appraisals to clients.
- Effectively negotiate the resolution of erred appraisals with vendors and provide resolution options for the client on rejected appraisal issues.
- Ensure that department service level turnaround times are being met.
- Provide follow-up results and any pertinent order status information to the client resulting from client inquiry assignments and to ensure client expectations are met.
- Develop and maintain rapport with appraisal vendors and company personnel.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of appraisal review experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a Certified Appraiser
- This is a work from home position. Ability and willingness to work from home is a must.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Qualified candidates that would like to be considered should email their resumes immediately. Required Skills for Appraisal Quality Control Reviewer Job:
- QC ANALYSIS
- APPRAISAL REVIEW
- SINGLE FAMILY
Join Aerotek Professional Services®. Our customized employment solutions and personalized approach give job seekers access to great opportunities with competitive salaries. Aerotek offers comprehensive benefits that can include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone; put it in the hands of a specialist. Launch or rejuvenate your career today with Aerotek Professional Services! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. John Fazzingo
Aerotek Professional Services
7077 Bonneval Road
Jacksonville, FL 32216
TEL: (904) 527-5619