The Stanford Poverty Center at Stanford University is seeking to hire a consultant to perform web development services across its various sites (www.inequality.com, c-well.stanford.edu, www.recessiontrends.org, and the forthcoming www.povertytrends.org). The consultant will work with Center staff to improve and develop these sites, as well as work to ensure they are integrated with one another. Two of the four listed sites are in Drupal; all new work will occur in Drupal and require integration of content across sites.Key skills include:
- Strong PHP, MySQL skills required
- Familiarity with AJAX methods
- Graphic design and layout/theming a plus
- Familiarity with Information Architecture concepts a plus
- Familiarity with Stanford IT infrastructure a plus
References and examples of work expected. Preference is for a local candidate who can come to the Stanford campus for discussion on an as-needed basis, though expectations are that most work can be done remotely.