Privia Health is a consumer health and wellness company that is rapidly expanding nationally. We partner with top doctor practices to layer on prevention, wellness, and care management programs to keep patients healthy in between office visits. These programs are coordinated through a patient’s personal healthcare team – their own doctor, nurse care manager, nutritionist, and fitness advisor – and are highly customized to the patient's individual needs. Privia's membership programs leverage a unique web-based technology application that significantly enhances doctor-patient communication, and enables a team of health advisors to closely monitor a patient's progress, while providing them personal coaching and support in achieving their goals.
This is a contract position for a Full-Time, home-based medical data entry position for an experienced RN. Must have excellent computer skills, great attention to detail, ability to use critical thinking skills, and ability to work independently. The position requires the candidate to be able to work a majority of the time during regular business hours.Core Responsibilities
- Preparing records for data entry
- Obtaining records from within EMR systems
- Accurate data entry in individual member personal health records
- Adhere to HIPAA guidelines
- Meet productivity metrics.
- Perform accurate, legal, and ethical documentation at all times.
- Must be an RN with an active, unrestricted license with at least 3 years of recent experience.
- Home office environment that meets company standards for privacy.
- Ability to read and understand records in written and electronic formats.
- Highly competent with computers, preferrably experience with MACs.
- Typing skills above 50 wpm - typing test required
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Successfully pass credit, criminal and reference background checks
Work from home anywhere in the United States. $20 per hour
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job