Telecommute – as needed by project. The Garretson Resolution Group has positions available for experienced nurses with the opportunity to work from home part-time. Training in Charlotte, NC will be required at the beginning of each new program launches. Candidates must have their own computer, internet, remote access capabilities and be available for on-site training. The Garretson Resolution Group’s Medical Record Review Analyst will perform medical record review for the Company’s Mass Tort Lien Resolution and Claims Administration business units. The Medical Record Review Specialist will be responsible for reviewing plaintiff’s claims submissions and determining if the plaintiff’s claim meets the medical criteria established by the settlement process agreement and/or GRG’s Medical Panel and nursing staff.Responsibilities:
- Provide medical record review support for various settlement programs as assigned and trained.
- Apply pre-approved program protocols to all assigned projects.
- Document medical review findings consistent with the terms of the settlement program and as specified with the medical record review working process guidelines.
- Work as a team member to meet critical deadlines
- Pro-actively stay in touch with project leadership.
- Evaluate individual records that require an experienced medical professional’s expertise.
- Regularly participates in meetings and is dependable as an internal/external resource.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Must already have a home computer, internet and remote access.
- Active RN license with 5+ yrs experience in the nursing field.
- Must have 3+ years medical record review experience either in legal review, clinical monitoring, or product safety a plus.
- Must have current knowledge of medical record review process and medical terminology.
- Must be available for on-site training, travel expenses are not reimbursable.
- Ability to reason independently and recommend specific solutions in medical record review settings.
- Able to adapt to constant changing environment
- Effective communication skills, written, oral, and listening
- Strong internal and external client service skills
- Problem solving and strong analytical ability
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications
- Pentium IV Processor or higher
- 1024 MB RAM or more
- DSL or Cable high-speed Internet connection
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Active antivirus and anti-spyware programs which include current definition files
- Acrobat Reader
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Hardware firewall
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job