The Coding Analyst's primary responsibility is to support client satisfaction by maximizing the value of the CodeRyte solution for each organization. The role provides "value added" by serving as a consultative resource to the client and sharing their subject matter expertise as needed.
The Coding Analyst assesses the client coding changes and reviews them with the client's lead coding decision maker with the goal of increasing inter-coder consistency and agreement with the engine proposed codes. As such agreement rates are improved, it is expected that the frequency of the calls will decrease.
In an overarching manner, the Coding Analyst will develop an effective rapport to support the client in change management issues, facilitate the achievement of success metrics (e.g. productivity goals), and otherwise provide a solid channel of feedback from clients.Requirements
- Advanced coding skills (current certification required).
- Strong and discerning communication skills (via telephone, e-mail, and in person).
- Ability to communicate potential compliance concerns with discretion.
- Professional, confident demeanor.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Basic application proficiency (word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Willingness to travel approximately 1 - 2 times per month.
- Patience and the ability to switch contexts and adjust priorities frequently in a given day.
- Attend select client kick-offs and on-site QA events.
- Demonstrate CodeRyte interface.
- Run database queries and reports.
- Analyze change rates/patterns (engine vs. coder).
- Conduct regularly scheduled coding calls with clients to review top changes and provide consultation.
- Research and document clients’ change requests.
- Write rules to make changes that do not require an engineer.
- QA changes made by engineers (as needed).
- Reply promptly to client e-mails with questions about the application and/or coding issues.
- Assist Client Engagement Executives, Project Managers, and Support as needed to resolve client issues and optimize client satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job