** Please note this position is in downtown Modesto with telecommuting available for the right candidate**
The best potential candidate for this role has a background in legal, paralegal, private investigation and/or financial sales.Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling our services to new and existing clients
- Responding to internal requests and requests from clients
- Meeting overall company sales objectives
- Very Bright
- Emotional Maturity
- Logical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- True Common Sense
- A Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 (Outlook and Word).
- Internet savvy, resourceful, and ability to think “outside the box".
- Self motivated and enjoy working hard
- Meticulously detail oriented
- Must be a logical problem solver and able to formulate creative solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable receiving direction
To be successful in this role, candidates must be a team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work independently and relate well to all types of people, and possess assertive phone skills along with a courteous phone demeanor.Compensation:
- Outstanding commission and incentives
- Medical, Dental and Optical coverage are provided
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job