- Responsible for managing all email marketing programs. Email products include a variety of automated and highly segmented communications including: e-newsletters, life stage updates, automated emails, service reminder emails, corporate emails, sponsored emails, etc.
- Work with our ESP to manage email publishing process including campaign planning, set up, testing, approval, quality control, scheduling and reporting
- Develop and execute detailed quality control check points to ensure our email programs are operating as required
- Establish email channel benchmarks, summarize key insights, and recommend actions to improve email performance
- Create monthly reports to analyze email performance
- Plan and maintain the email marketing roadmap/calendar
- Serve as the domain expert for email and SMS marketing
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing email programs in either client or agency role
- Expert knowledge of the email marketing space
- Exceptional project management skills; experience working cross functionally with Creative, Editorial, and Product teams to deliver rich content and meet business objectives.
- Proven track record of success in implementing automated and highly segmented email programs
- Strong writing skills, strategic thinker, creative eye, and outstanding attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of email service provider platforms and tools
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience creating and managing Google Analytics tracking tags
- Proven experience developing ongoing very detailed Excel reports
- Team player with positive attitude and desire to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Business or related field
We are located Las Vegas where we are part of a burgeoning and cooperative start-up community. We have remote employees in the Bay Area, LA, and on the East Coast, and this position can be located in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, or San Francisco with some travel required.
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job