A local consulting firm is hiring for positions in the field of quality control/proof reading. The positions are for anywhere between 20 and 29 hours a week (evening and weekend hours preferred) with the potential to gain hours in the future. These positions require some initial training at the Andover office but are largely telecommuting positions. Our culture is energetic, collaborative, and open. We value people who are enthusiastic and who have a positive impact on others. It is essential for this role that you are willing and able to work tirelessly to meet company goals.Requirements:
- Strong overall computer literacy and technical aptitude in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent grammar and written word skills are a must.
- Strong time management skills and a willingness to meet a deadline are required.
- Editors and candidates with prior proofreading experience are preferred.
- a Bachelor degree in English is preferred.
- a Quiet, well set up office space with high speed internet is required.
Compensation: $10-11 per hour depending on experience.
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job