A leading Health Care technology company is looking for an experienced PHP developer. Their goal is to improve coordination between hospitals, patients and the patients loved ones. With proper tracking and communication, they aim to lower readmission rates post-discharge. By tracking easily gathered information, hospitals can increase patient satisfaction and outcomes. Last year they released their latest product and now need more development help.
If you are a strong CakePHP developer, or are fantastic at other Object Oriented Programming MVC frameworks, then read on.
You will need to have a desire to learn, a will to achieve and a drive to succeed. Combined with analytical and quantitative skills you are the type of person they want to hire.You must have:
- 3+ years of CakePHP experience in a professional setting (or similar object oriented programming MVC frameworks)
- IDE experience such as Eclipe or Netbeans
- Database driven website experience
- PostgreSQL experience
- Strong communication skills
- College degree, computer engineering or programming preferred
- Permanent US resident
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE IN CHICAGO. Contact us for details about this full-time position.
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job