- Passionate dedication to all things web.
- Ability to work on multiple, unrelated projects and switch hats at a momentís notice.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) with teammates, management and clients.
- Ability to understand requirements and ask questions to resolve discrepancies and further refine a requirement.
- Experience working with large toolkits such as Dojo.
- Outstanding debugging principles and unit testing best practices.
- Technical project leadership & diplomacy.
- Self-disciplined to produce award-worthy code in a virtual environment.
- Play a lead role in a plethora of projects that range from project discovery phases, performance optimization consulting, to pure web application development.
- Be a key player in improving development best practices.
- Work toward weekly milestones on the development of high-visibility, high-quality web products.
- Participate in testing regularly scheduled releases.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant technologies and proactively suggest architecture changes and new coding practices.
- Other duties as appropriate.
May reside anywhere in the U.S.
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job