Crunchy Sock Games is looking for an experienced and talented Mobile Software Engineer to join our mobile game development team. We are developing an innovative mobile game application that will completely transform the way sports fans experience watching their favorite teams. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of this application. Your expertise in mobile development (iOS/Android) is combined with proven dedication to developing high quality products.
Our dev team is a small group of highly experienced software engineers and game designers. Working remotely or from home is supported, provided you are able to meet once per week in person for our hilariously awesome weekly Crunchy Sock lunch meetings in Vancouver.What you'll be doing:
- Develop, test, debug, and document new features for our mobile application software.
- Integration of network based social media services: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Develop rapid prototypes of new game concepts.
- Provide feedback and contribute to the game design.
- Support producers and CTO by developing technical requirements and accurate time estimates.
- Track and update your assigned tasks/hours as required by CTO.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in multiple programming environments such as Java, Objective-C, and/or C/C++.
- At least 1 significant application shipped and approved in the iTunes App Store.
- Strong understanding of the iOS development environment and SDKs, including XCode, Interface Builder, and Instruments.
- Strong time management and the ability to assist other team members in problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must have a strong interest into inputting into the design of the games.
- Must have a strong interest in the social and mobile gaming space
- Android software development experience.
- Bonus to have experience with Linux and network based systems.
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job