This position will be responsible for the the program management of all activities relating to the conversion to ICD-10 which impact UHN. The position will also serve as the lead representative to the overall corporate ICD-10 Steering Committee and contribute to the activities that are needed to support the corporation in achieving full compliance with ICD-10 requirements.
The Director ICD-10 Provider Network will be managing a small team and heavily involved with helping our providers becoming compliant with ICD-10 regulations. The Director will also be presenting to senior leadership. A key aspect of this role is identifying and working with providers to become compliant with ICD-10 coding regulations. The Director will be the group's representative on the ICD-10 steering committee and also the main contact for our group working with the contracts team to help identify providers that need to become ICD-10 compliant. Interface between the Provider Network and IT and other internal groups. This position is within our strategy and innovation team within United Health Network.
Positions in this function are responsible for end-to-end business process activities - creating, controlling and improving business processes. Leads process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities. Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools. This position is also responsible for quality reporting, anlaysis and audits and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools. Provides leadership to and is accountable for the performance of managers and/or senior level professional staff.
Working out of our Edina, Minnesota or one of our other offices is preferred but telecommuting is a possible option as well.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience required. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the healthcare industry, whether it be on the insurance or clinical side.
- Prefer a background in Provider contracting including hospital, physician and ancillary contracting.
- Knowledge of coding and various reimbursement methodologies preferred.
- Project Management experience highly preferred.
- The candidate should have a high level of analytical and communication skills.
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job