Our client is currently seeking a SharePoint Developer to work with staff to enhance the Artifact Central Repository (ACRe), a project artifact management solution built on Microsoft's SharePoint 2010. This position is work from home.
The application framework consists of Microsoft's Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solution (comprised of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Project Server 2010) with Microsoft SQL Server 2008. The task will require working with PMAS, including the processes, documentation, data models, and customer-facing support mechanisms with the Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) technologies underlying the PMAS process, most notably Microsoft tools including Microsoft Server, SQL database, Business Intelligence, Project Server, SharePoint Server and Microsoft Office components.
The technical environment includes MS Enterprise Project Server 2010, virtual server configuration, security/access controls, Business Intelligence (BI) systems, the SharePoint farm, Outlook application, Exchange servers, and Active Directory (AD) synchronization.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) for SharePoint 2010 along with being a senior technical expert and architect for a major office
- Work with site collection stakeholders and site content managers to create/ build SharePoint solutions and migration support
- Accountable for leading architecture and process strategies, ensuring that the enterprise SharePoint environment is scalable, sustains performance requirements, and complies with privacy and security policies
- Develop course content and perform training administration
- Build, or lead, custom reporting, implement and support Form service sites, custom workflows and searches. . Work closely with customers, architects and management to deliver superior solutions
- Proficiency with SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Server
- Strong SharePoint development and customization skills, including solid SharePoint programming expertise
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job