- Phonetic transcription correction for Arabic GCC and Arabic MSA
- General linguistics support
- Native speaker of Arabic GCC
- Linguistics degree with specialisation in phonetics and phonology
- You will be expected to work 10-15 hours per week from now through June 2013
- MS Windows OS required
Appen Butler Hill develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices. Our staff comprises linguists, IT professionals and Project Managers who collaborate to produce quality work in over 100 different languages for many of the world's leading companies.
Website: Click Here To Visit Web Site / More Information About Job / Apply For Job