Bariatric Mexico is a Medical Marketing Company with a focus in Bariatric and Post Bariatric Surgery in Mexico.Responsibilities:
- Serve as a patient advocate acting as a liaison between patient, hospital, and physician's clinic.
- Responsible for all incoming bariatric prospect patient calls.
- Responsible for maintaining a registry of data collection and outcomes on all patients.
- Responsible for responding to all web inquiries and smart phone live chat application inquiries.
- Responsible for managing all logistics on each patient. (Setting appointment, travel, payments, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Type 35 wpm.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of previous medical front office/clerical, customer service, inside sales experience preferable.
- Must count with smart phone.
- Must have excellent written & communication skills.
- Must have a computer or Laptop.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is an independent contractor / commission based.