Cultural Homestay International is looking for people to work as Academic Coordinators (AC) for Foreign Exchange Students. Do you enjoy working with teens? Learning about the world? This job could be for you!
ACs work with Foreign high school students from many countries who come to the US to enjoy life with a host family, improve their English, and attend a public school. ACs bring the world to their community and learn about the world thru working with the students, families and schools.
- Recruit volunteer host families in your community and match them with a best fit student.
- Act as a liaison to schools and assist with enrollment.
- Oversee students and families thru monthly contact
- Remain in contact with CHI's Developing Area Program Administrator (DAPA)
- Participate in training seminars, orientations and parties.
SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME; Part-time; flexible schedule; mostly from home. References, background check, and computer access are a must. Training and 24/7 support.