11:59 is a Media and Public Affairs Firm, with members apart of the Association of Government Relations Professionals. Our P.A. include: political advocacy; research and policy; PAC efforts; crisis mgmnt.; and corp. relations.
P.A. Associates will assist with: political advocacy; research and policy; PACs; crisis communications/management; and corporate relations. They will be required to:
- maintain contact and build relationships with clients
- monitor state, federal, and international legislation/policies
- draft legislation
- advocate for interests at the state, federal, and international level.
- write blog posts
- B.A. in a relevant field
- J.D. or equivalent M.A. degree
- 1-3 yrs. experience working on Capitol Hill
- Experience drafting and reviewing legislation
- Deep connections in government
- Go-getter, team player, and highly ethical