Our telecommuting, Junior Account Executives ("JAE"), which may be from any of the 50 states, are responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing sales strategies for their assigned territory in the United States. Our JAEs are responsible for selling our services and negotiating contractual arrangements under supervision.Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute customized account plans to increase sales volume
- Create new sales and revenue generating opportunities as appropriate
- Prepare proposals and negotiate contractual relationships with potential clients
- Foster productive relationships at all levels with the client and the 11:59 organization
- Develop an understanding of the potential customer's business including where they were, where they are, and where they are going.
- 1 Year of direct sales experience
- Associates Degree in a relevant field or 3 years successful sales experience