Resume Tutorial (Chronological Format)
Account Executive with sales and management experience in a variety of financial services and business environments. Dynamic leader with vision, organizational skills and a record of accomplishments built on ability to create relationships, produce results and bottom line growth. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with capacity to handle projects and corporate clients on an international basis. Bilingual in Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
AREAS OF STRENGTH
- Business Development
- Strong Negotiator
- International Experience
- Research and Product Development
- Strategic Planning
- Forecasting and Budgeting
Vice President Sales, Loren Jeffrey Corporation, Toledo, Ohio XXXX - Present
- One hundred twenty nine-year-old financial services company with sales in excess of $170 million. Promoted three times based on leadership and goal achievements.
- Reported directly to president of company. Developed and implemented short and long term strategic plan resulting in company becoming Number One Leader in the industry.
- Developed and maintained strong business relationships with customers resulting in approximately $5 million in sales over a two year period.
- Trained and coordinated 100 territory managers in North America, the Caribbean, Central and South America, resulting in increased sales and positive feedback from customers.
- Initiated business plans, marketing strategies, projections and forecasts, resulting in new growth for regional offices.
- Provided leadership in developing goals, implementing processes and policies for management, resulting in increased efficiency and profitability.
Fund Advisor, Ellen Allan Foundation, Inc. Sylvania, Ohio XXXX - XXXX
- Doubled the investment of the foundation and initiated new accounting procedures compatible with MIS system.
- Capitalized on research information to develop liaisons within the community resulting in the major agreements to expand funding and investment base through planned giving.
Previous experiences includes Controller, Stuart Mitchel Corporation, Himmelville, Ohio for six years.
MBA, Finance, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
BS, Business Administration, University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Continuing Education Courses and Seminars in Executive Development, Sales Management, and Finance
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND LEADERSHIP
Chairman of the Board of Ilene Barry Children's Shelter
Ethics Committee Co-Chair, Financial Services, National Association of American Executive Leaders
Treasurer, Hunter Foundation for Protection of the Environment